Just another WordPress.com site
Roasted Sweet Carrots
May 2, 2011Posted by on
- 1 pound large carrots, peeled and cut into angles
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons chives, minced
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients and spread out on a cookie sheet.
- Roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until tender.
When I made this, I prepped and combined all the ingredients about 6 hours early and kept them in a plastic bag in the fridge until I was ready to cook.