Just another WordPress.com site
1. Put about 2-3 tablespoons of oil into a wok or large frying pan and heat over med-high.
2. Meanwhile, beat 3 eggs and season with salt and pepper.
3. Cook eggs in pan until they are just cooked through/scrambled but do not overcook.
4. Remove the eggs and set aside.
5. Add a bit more oil to the pan and saute small pieces of your leftover protein (I used steak tonight) with the shelled edamame (or other veggie). I had edamame in the freezer, so I defrosted it first in the micro before adding it to the wok. Heat through.
6. Add cooked white rice and stir to combine well, then add soy sauce (go easy on the soy sauce – you can always add more).
7. Once the rice is heated through, return the eggs to the wok and combine. Be sure to break up any big eggy clumps – you want to get pieces of egg into every bite.
8. Finish with finely chopped green onion.
This is so easy, and so delicious. And, it’s a great way to turn random leftovers into a dinner miracle that you’ll actually enjoy eating!