Just another WordPress.com site
After I have had a very long day at work, it’s a glorious feeling to walk through the door and smell dinner being cooked. In my house, the only way THAT will happen is if I have something going in the slow-cooker. I love my husband, but unless you want him to make you a simple quesadilla, dinner’s not going to be ready and waiting.
1. Place the chicken in your slow cooker (3 1/2 – 4 quart size). Sprinkle with taco seasoning mix and top with green chiles.
2. Mix tomato sauce, cumin and coriander in a bowl and then pour over chicken.
3. Top with beans.
4. Cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours.
5. Shred chicken in cooker and mix with beans.
6. Serve as you like! Soft tortillas or crunchy – or even with chips like nachos.
It’s really SO easy and very delicious.